Premium Nappa Lambskin Leather
NAPPA LEATHER FOR SALE
Learn About Nappa Leather
Types of Nappa Leather Hides
Nappa lambskin leather hide is a full-grain lambskin leather, so it has tons of natural beauty. Full-grain lambskin leather hide means that the Nappa lambskin has not been corrected and shows and original markings and grain of the animal. Please feel free to reach out to us in order to get more information about our Nappa Lambskin Leathers.
What is Nappa leather?
Buy Nappa Leather Wholesale
NAPPA LAMBSKIN LEATHER HIDES VS. COWHIDE LEATHER
Premium Nappa Leather Hides
TOP BENEFITS OF NAPPA LEATHER HIDES
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT NAPPA LEATHER HIDES
WHAT IS NAPPA LEATHER?
IS NAPPA LEATHER DURABLE?
PROS & CONS OF NAPPA LEATHER
Lambskin Nappa leather can be used in making many of the same items as cowhide leather. But Nappa leather does have its own set of pros and cons.
- Lambskin is softer and more pliable than other leathers.
- It just feels really good!
- Lambskin is a more desirable leather.
- Lambskin is sometimes more expensive than other leathers.
- Lambskin is durable to a point but is overall not as durable as some other leathers. It can be, but you do have to put in the extra work.